“Beyond the EU-CELAC Political Dialogue: Taking stock of the Summit and prospects for enhanced cooperation”
- Country: Internacional
Location: Madrid and Córdoba (Spain)
Start date: 31/05/2023
End date: 31/10/2023
Funders: State Secretariat for the European Union – Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation (Spain)
Funding: 26.800,00 EUR
The initiative focuses on promoting a conference to analyse the outcome of the EU-CELAC Summit (17-18 July 2023), in the different dimensions that give content to bi-regional relations, as well as to contribute, through dialogue and reflection, to consolidating its contributions and the resulting roadmap.
This purpose is materialised in:
- Reflecting on the balance of the EU-CELAC Summit in order to consolidate its results.
- Disseminate and disseminate the main results of the Summit among academic and professional circles.
- Facilitate the construction of a roadmap for EU-CELAC relations, identifying agendas and mechanisms that can contribute to boosting bi-regional cooperation.
- Contribute to maintaining dialogues and agreements between actors to enhance bi-regional cooperation through reflection and debate.
- To put forward recommendations on the best instruments and strategies to promote EU-CELAC relations in their different dimensions.
The dates initially planned are 28 and 29 September 2023.