We want your experience on this website to be as good as possible, which is why this website uses third-party cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and are necessary to use our website. We use them to better understand how our website is used so that we can improve the browsing process and the content we can offer you.
If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your internet browser to erase them from your computer’s hard drive, block them or warn you if they are installed.
Types of cookies we use:
- Process cookies: these enable the website to function and provide services expected by the user accessing the website, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies the website cannot function properly.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies installed by a website other than the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or by external content plug-ins (such as Google Maps). Some advertising companies use this type of file to track visits to each site on which they advertise.
By using this website you consent to the processing of information about your browsing by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.
You can block cookies through your browser’s configuration tools or configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, under the menu option Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings.
- If you use Firefox, under the menu option Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies.
- If you use Chrome, in the Options > Advanced Options > Privacy section.
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser.